• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Commiefornia was my first guess. If it doesn't count, what does?

I would expect this and more of this from a state that hates anything that is part of the American heritage.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    politicians need to stay out of wildlife management decisions. how long before some of these species are overpopulated?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    politicians need to stay out of wildlife management decisions. how long before some of these species are overpopulated?

People in Indiana have already been complaining about the re-introduction of otters here.

Separately, from the article:
    "Newsom's office announced the bill signing on Twitter by referencing the governor's childhood pet, an otter he named "Potter." The announcement included a photo of what appeared to be an otter puppet exclaiming: "My friends & I should not have to live in fear of being trapped & our fur being sold!""

Using a childhood pet (a wild animal, btw, which should never be kept as a "pet", and was quite possibly illegal in and of itself) and a freaking puppet to advertise this new law shows the childish mentality of these leftists. Their emotional and psychological development was arrested at some point in their youth. I've always heard that drug and alcohol use by those under 25 will have that effect. Hmmmm...

I'm of the opinion that so-called environmentalists have done more harm to the environment than any other single group. Why does California have water shortages and out of control wildfires every year? Environmentalists. Period, full stop.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My Son in law is a nuisance trapper and posts pics on his FB page and he gets death threats.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    ...anybody else notice you needed a permit in CA to trap for pest control? Does that mean you need state approval before setting mouse traps?

I'm not at all shocked they banned fur trapping, because of course they did, but they're licensing for PEST control? I assume this means COMMERCIAL pest control, but it doesn't say that, and with CA you never can tell.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My son in law has to be licensed in Indiana as a nuisance trapper, which means he can trap all 12 months.

To trap for fur you need a license and there seasons.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dont really care about fur trapping, but I still feel that Newsom deserves a punch in the junk. With a baseball bat. For no other reason than for being a moron.

That is all.

Top Bottom