Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

2019 Deer Season

I haven't seen anything posted yet so I figured I would start a thread. Has anyone had any luck yet this year. If so let us know how your hunt went and what you bagged? I have only been out once so far and haven't seen a single deer.

DEC

User Info Menu

I put down a doe on Sunday morning.

Video of course if you are into that sort of thing. Please crush the "SUBSCRIBE" button on my channel. Your support means a ton to me.

Last edited by DEC; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:27.

User Info Menu

Hit one Wednesday but not injured enough to slow down or leave a blood trail. Tracked for 1.5 hours with no success. 50+ yard shot with a crossbow.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

Expert

User Info Menu

Pretty bright red blood, spencer.

-Nate
    President's Hundred
    A2 Service Rifle High Master XC
    Distinguished Rifleman
    1,000 yd A2 Service Rifle Expert
    Incessant Tinkerer

User Info Menu

I haven't been out and don't know how much I'll get to. I've had it really good for years but a new job is putting a real damper on my season.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

I'm bummed out this year. I had private land for the last 5 years but the owner passed this spring. His kids are looking to be greedy with the property and are trying to sell to a homebuilder looking put a subdivision in. Wouldn't give me permission.

What ticks me off the most is I never met his kids because they couldn't bother to help their dad out. I mowed his grass, cleaned his gutters, took him grocery shopping once a week, etc. In trade to use the property. Even offered the kids the option of I would upkeep the yard maintenance thru the year to keep access to the property, but was a no go. This will be the first time in over 15 years I probably won't bother going out. The public land around here is full of idiots.

User Info Menu

Might head out this weekend.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I put one doe in the freezer last week. Hoping to hit it hard for a buck in a week.

User Info Menu

Haven't seen much this year, living on a high dry ridge. Deer are all down in the valleys where water and what remains of forest under story still stand. I'm set up to hunt in what food areas I have like oak and persimmon trees.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Master

User Info Menu

been letting does walk past , and passed on a spike buck & y buck..

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast