• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cesposito54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Hey all. I hope this is finding everyone safe so far!

I was just curious if the various public ranges are open at this time? I usually go to Wilbur Wright in New Castle but it’s still about 45 minutes drive to find out if it’s open or not. I could always call but it’s late and I might get a response before tomorrow. Maybe.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Buddy I’m new to this alright? Give me a bit of a break. I’ll remember that from now on though. Thanks

He was giving you a break. Go easy man. Many members here will step up and give you guidance and not do it in a snarky manner. Go easy.

And welcome.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Buddy I’m new to this alright? Give me a bit of a break. I’ll remember that from now on though. Thanks

No harm no foul man, just between us, the search function isn’t great here. Everything else, well except the mods, is pretty cool.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Buddy IÂ’m new to this alright? Give me a bit of a break. IÂ’ll remember that from now on though. Thanks

I shoot at Wilbur Wright also with same 45 min. drive, (I'm givin U a break? ).

Got an email from Brad Feaster from DNR supervised gun ranges at FWAs are CLOSED until further notice. Archery ranges are OPEN.
    BTW: there are Two FWA ranges that have gun shops. Aterrbury FWA that are open on limited shop by appointment 2 hours Sat. & Sun 10am to Noon.
    IDNR is using Govenor's directive as cover even though Fed. DHS issued guidance that shooting ranges and their Staff are ESSENTIAL activities.

See more in Thread I Started FORUM category listed below in Section for Sponsers which includes Ranges.
    starts off "where fo we go now........

You can email bfeaster@dnr.IN.gov to get more info or voice your support to OPEN All IDNR FWA ranges ASAP.

also, these old timers here like you to work for an answer! like google search is your friend LMAO & YMMV

cesposito54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I appreciate the info. It kind of blows my mind somewhat that they’ve closed even outdoor shooting ranges. Thanks for the link as well, I’ll be sure to use it.

And guys, I’m sorry for snapping. I’m learning this forum and how to use it. I do appreciate the input.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I appreciate the info. It kind of blows my mind somewhat that they’ve closed even outdoor shooting ranges. Thanks for the link as well, I’ll be sure to use it.

And guys, I’m sorry for snapping. I’m learning this forum and how to use it. I do appreciate the input.

never apologize here
    they'll beat you like a rented mule.
    Welcome!

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I’m glad my private range is still open. With a long rifle range and 8 bays, I can be the only one in my bay. Key card enter/exit. Was there last Tuesday and beside the board member working on the club house, not a single person there until I left.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    well good to hear some lucky guys are havin fun.

I have decided to setup coke cans & tin cans in the backyard & shoot my Crosman MK II & MK I target pistols.

I almost forgot how much fun they are.
    only have about 500 rounds of each & 40 CO2 cartridges.
    that should keep me in fun for a while.

Top Bottom