• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mattroth54

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Can anyone recommend, preferably older model trial cams with a time lapse mode? I have a couple old cuddleback f2’s that’ll do this. I’m looking to pick up a few used/cheap cheap on eBay. There’s not much available for the older cuddleback...

I can’t find a list of models with this feature. Thanks!

Mattroth54

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Cheap enough I don’t get real mad if one walks off. $20-50ish is what I have in most of my collection.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I like my Stealth cams, but they are a bit more than that for the models I have mostly used. I can usually find the G42NG on Amazon for $90 to $110 each. I have not used the time lapse mode on them, but they do have it.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    If you've got a Tractor Supply nearby you might want to stop in and see what they've got on the clearance rack. Picked up a 4 pack of Simmons cheapies for $60 a couple weeks ago at our local TS. Actually take decent pics, too!

Mattroth54

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    If you've got a Tractor Supply nearby you might want to stop in and see what they've got on the clearance rack. Picked up a 4 pack of Simmons cheapies for $60 a couple weeks ago at our local TS. Actually take decent pics, too!

Thats the price I like. Do these have time lapse mode?

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    In Perry county I believe they call those a 'poachers pack'...

In Crawford county $60 would buy enough diesel to set the woods on fire and shoot anything that comes out the other side...

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Crawford is not noted for our brilliant thinking, or even thinking for that matter.

Our county motto is: Crawford county, making Perry county look good since 1816...

Mattroth54

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Gotcha. I misread possible implication that my use of trail cameras dumped me in a bucket with poachers.

Onpoint2020

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I like my Stealth cams, but they are a bit more than that for the models I have mostly used. I can usually find the G42NG on Amazon for $90 to $110 each. I have not used the time lapse mode on them, but they do have it.
    I agree this model has been reliable for me as well. Great on battery life and continues to take great videos and pictures even when they age.

Top Bottom