Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

Nine shots, seven Kills

Dug out my trusty H&R top break revolver yesterday to do some hunting. I fired all nine shots, and brought down seven wood boring bees. When you shoot them in mid air with .22 shot, they come tumbling down out of the sky like a shot-down fighter plane. I think the two I missed were too far away for the birdshot to be effective.
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

Nice shooting

Foreigner in a Foreign Land 76Too's Avatar

User Info Menu

Crack shot! That seems like a lot of fun!

User Info Menu

Sounds like a good plan for the murder hornets!
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

There is a Grimm fairly tale about this.

...are you a tailor?
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I cheat and use a 20ga for the high flyers.

User Info Menu

.22plinkster did a fun video on this. When I was a kid I accounted for dozens of kills via a badminton racket.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    .22plinkster did a fun video on this. When I was a kid I accounted for dozens of kills via a badminton racket.
    We used to pack soft wax in the barrel of a Crosman pellet gun and shoot at carpenter bees.
    It's a challenge for sure.
    Dormant U.S.Marine/ NRA Benefactor-Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    There is a Grimm fairly tale about this...are you a tailor?
    I know it as a French story, "Sept d'un Coup" (Seven with one Blow)
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

12 gauge low brass #8s in the 870 home defense gun with rifle sights. Only way to go. When you shoot the close ones flying low from the porch it looks like someone forgot to replace their divots.

Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast