• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keagan2828

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Anyone in here ride? Just got back into bike about 2 weeks ago and so far getting in atleast 10 miles a day and feeling great!
    72749b9cb05782adf1edd43305cb5c09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I had my Fuji Tahoe stolen from my garage a few yrs back and have not replaced it.
    Might get a lower end Orange next year.

Just tool around, do some dirt........slob, not a gear head.
    Miss it.

Seemed to help my back quite a bit.

Keagan2828

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I had my Fuji Tahoe stolen from my garage a few yrs back and have not replaced it.
    Might get a lower end Orange next year.

Just tool around, do some dirt........slob, not a gear head.
    Miss it.

Seemed to help my back quite a bit.

Go for it! I’ve felt better than I have in a long time ever since I started riding again. So much more energy

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Yep. Mostly road, as I don't have to drive anywhere to do it. But I've ridden brown county and Yellowwood. Haven't ridden much dirt this year, but with cooler weather I might

Keagan2828

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I spend a lot of time and miles on my Santa Cruz Bronson! Love my mountain bike!

I dream to have a bike as bad as a Santa Cruz one day, one of the reasons I joined this forum. The classifieds were a big perk of me joining, gonna have to let go a few of my babies to get a new baby!

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Mine is an XL. Santa Cruz bikes usually run a little small on sizing. You are welcome to test ride mine sometime. Ever ride Southwestway?

Keagan2828

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I put about 2k miles a year mixed trail, singletrack, and downhill. Not highly skilled, but have been putting in downhill runs at the Ranch. Longest is almost half a mile with 220’ elevation loss.

If you got a decent amount of land you should build some trails! If you got in some of the local mtb fb groups you’d be able to find a slew of people willing to get together and make it happen, myself one of em haha. I have a a pretty good sized back yard and I’m already designing my backyard trail

Keagan2828

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Yep. Mostly road, as I don't have to drive anywhere to do it. But I've ridden brown county and Yellowwood. Haven't ridden much dirt this year, but with cooler weather I might

Never been to brown county but it’s on my list for next spring, I have to upgrade my bike before I huck it down there ! I hear it gets gnarly

Keagan2828

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Mine is an XL. Santa Cruz bikes usually run a little small on sizing. You are welcome to test ride mine sometime. Ever ride Southwestway?

Nope, I just got back into it, I got a free Schwinn off of a friend. It’s a 29r with discs and a pretty bad suntour fork, but once I get my new bike I’m definitely taking a trip over there, the jump line looks awesome. I’ve hit all the jumps and drops at town run on it, just not ready to send it over 5ft through the air yet

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Yellowwood is gnarlier in average. There's at least one double black diamond trail in brown county though.

Top Bottom