• ...and so much more!
  • sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I had a pretty good year. We went out a few times and have a little over a 1lb and a half dried. A week ago I called Bakers Camp and they were at $515. I've had the most luck waiting until December to sell.

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    Had an appalachian outlaws episode at my house this fall. Guy walked right down the road in front of my house at 10am on a Saturday morning. In my neck of woods its an odd sighting so my kids holler for me to check out the "dude."

I slipped out and peeped down the road, i own both sides of road and figured if I didn't see him walking down the road then he was on me. Sure enough he was gone, so the hunt was on.

I located him and he decided to run. He learned he couldn't outrun a person in their "back yard". He was cornered in a ravine with a slate rock wall and a tree top. Marched him out of the woods and he kept talking, he gave me a false name and based on the stories he was telling I was able to learn his real name (long story) but he is my cousin's cousin from the other side.

All he got was a ticket for digging. without consent.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Had an appalachian outlaws episode at my house this fall. Guy walked right down the road in front of my house at 10am on a Saturday morning. In my neck of woods its an odd sighting so my kids holler for me to check out the "dude."

I slipped out and peeped down the road, i own both sides of road and figured if I didn't see him walking down the road then he was on me. Sure enough he was gone, so the hunt was on.

I located him and he decided to run. He learned he couldn't outrun a person in their "back yard". He was cornered in a ravine with a slate rock wall and a tree top. Marched him out of the woods and he kept talking, he gave me a false name and based on the stories he was telling I was able to learn his real name (long story) but he is my cousin's cousin from the other side.

SSS?

Oh, wait. He's kinfolk. Maybe not appropriate. (only because his kin prolly knows where he's a goin')

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

You are a kinder man than am I.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    SSS?

Oh, wait. He's kinfolk. Maybe not appropriate. (only because his kin prolly knows where he's a goin')
    If he's kin (or related to kin) and they know where he is going then they need put on that ass kickin list as well.

Only thing worse than a thief is a thief that is related.

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    I looked around my property for the first time this year but had no luck. I think my area isn’t a mature growth forest enough for ginseng.

I get mushroom hunters every once in a while trespassing but I just them know they are on private property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    I’m barely able to find them in the fall when the berries are out, I can’t imagine having to look during the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Neighbors put seeds on my cameras to let me know they are stealing. It's a bad feeling, but I can't police everything. It's not exactly on the top of the local constabulary's list of things they are interested in.

Top Bottom