• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    *****Lights are set to be delivered today according to the tracking. And seeing as how it's been so long, I cannot find the paper anywhere of where I was keeping track of things. I'm going to start piecing it all back together tonight. I know I'm missing some shipping addresses and I know I need to "connect" some Paypal ID's with screen names so many of you will be getting PM's soon.*****

*****CLOSED*****
    Lights are shipping to those that have paid.
    My list of totals is:
    CountryBoy19 #1
    Indy Wing Chun #3 Shipping on 1/23
    Cedartop #4 shipping on 1/23
    DocEd #3 awaiting response to PM
    spqr #1 & #3 shipping on 1/23
    Canes173 #3 shipping on 1/23
    doglb #3 meeting this weekend
    SHCdvldg #3 awaiting response to PM
    hvacrguy #1 & #2 meeting this weekend
    ETA 2, looks like price on Option #3 is $90 each plus $3 each shipping to me.

Lights are ordered now. I took the 2 extras off the list since at least 2 people that were "possibly interested" didn't want them at the price-point we were given. I will PM each member with payment details and a total. Shipping from Inforce to me will be $30 for the lot of lights and we're ordering 10 lights so it comes out to an even $3/light. If you want me to ship the light to you it will be another $5.15 for a small flat rate box.

Group buy on Inforce WML lights both in the white-only, and IR/white combo.

http://www.defensereview.com/inforce...tos-and-video/

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 700x483 and weights 48KB.
    inforce-light03.jpg

I've been wanting one for a while now. I contacted Inforce and they are willing to work with a group buy. From my contact at Inforce the max price on the White/IR combo will be $105 so I assume if we get a good quantity together it will be even cheaper than that. I won't have any exact prices until we know a quantity. Standard white only lights will be cheaper than the white/IR combo but I don't know how much cheaper.

Let me know which model and how many you would be interested in. If there is enough interested I'll start an actual group-buy in the group buy section.

#1 Standard White/IR combo version in Black $105 or less
    #2 Stadnard White/IR combo version in Desert Sand $105 or less
    #3 Standard White only version in Black
    #4 Standard White only version in Desert sand

I don't have a cost figure on #3 or #4 but the cost will be less than the White/IR combo versions will be.

In your reply, tell me which option you want and how many. I will take the total and give it to my rep at Inforce and come back with total cost. If the total purchase is within reason, I'll just order the lights first and payment can be made after they are ordered.

Payment will be in the form of a personal check (from reputable members), Postal money order or paypal from any participating members. Paypal will be +3% for fees or done as a paypal gift so the fees are charged to you.

Group-buy will be open from now until 11:59 pm EST December 16th

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Id be interested in 1 option 3 depending on the price and when it would be delivered. Please keep me informed! Thank you
    Delivery will probably be sometime after the new year. Price will probably be somewhere around $85-95 but that is just an estimate. I need to hear that you're in or out, not a contingent "I'm in, depending on".

I wish I could provide an exact price on options 3 & 4 but that wasn't given to me and as my contact is really doing us a favor outside of the realm of what they normally do, I'm not going to bug him anymore than I already have until I have a total and I order them. Based upon the fact that I cannot find Option #1 any cheaper than $149 online, the $105 price is really, really good. So I would say the Option 3-4 price is going to be really, really good as well.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't commit to this particular group buy, but I would like to throw it out there that I would be interested in a group buy of this product again in a few months. Specificly, option #2: the Desert brown with White/IR light beam (times 5).

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Lights are all ordered. I nearly screwed up. Somehow I missed Cedartops light when I placed the order. I sent a quick email to my contact, hopefully he gets it before he processes the order.

That being said, the totals I sent everbody was $3/light shipping from Inforce but including Cedartops light it's actually $2.73. I'm not going to resend the messages for everybody's total, but if you want to knock $.27 off the total you send me that's fine, otherwise I'll just throw a quarter in with your light when I ship it or when we meet FTF.

I think I sent a "total and payment info" message to everybody but if I missed you let me know.

Top Bottom