Please reply by conversation.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Ok

Today a guy I get some supplies from called us to inform us they are having a sale on all number 10 cans. . Discount will be 10-15% depending on how much you order. 6 is a minimum shipped to an address. This is a good way to get some prepping food supplies while the price is good.

They have a pretty big selection, so it would be "very copious" to put all of them down here. here are 5 of the more popular #10 cans. This sale is only till the 18th. Generally are prices are lower than sportsmansguide on these and most other online vendors delivered. If you like to bargain shop get prices let us know what they are and well talk.

#10 cans
    rice and chicken $20
    Chili mac with beef $22
    Macaroni and cheese $24
    scrambled eggs with bacon $24
    Diced beef $33

They are selling out and getting restocked, so it helps if you have a couple flavors you like.

Also if you are looking for water filters, spyderco, gerber, sog knives this same dealer sells them as well as other prepping supplies like backpacks, mini tents, various stuff campers would use.

Thought I would throw this out here. Yes I plan on making a couple bucks, but I also know that mountain house is often not easy to find on sale, SO maybe this will help someone out.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom