Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    What was the GB cost per case vs buying a few cases on your own?
    Looking at the old thread the price per case was $62. Some folks, me included, rounded that up to $65 to help defray the OP's cost for gas, etc. I emailed the company via the link I posted. They have 2019 production in stock with cases at $75.00 each. The price break kicks in at 48 cases (a pallet) dropping to $60 each. So yeah, it is a way better price but laying out the initial $2,880, driving to Evansville, picking up a 4' pallet cube of cases and distributing them, please do.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

I'm in for 3 if it happens.
    If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    I clicked Snorko’s link. Sweet Potato Grape Smoothie and sunflower butter? What!!!!!
    Not sure it'll be much worse then the "dairy shake" when it comes to the smoothie.
    I'm with you on sunflower butter. What happened to good old crackers and PB? Even the kids would enjoy the PB.
    I much preferred the ones with M&Ms vs Skittles (can't do Skittles) and now it looks like you don't get a candy at all. What's with that?
    Those mints were always good to turn to a sticky blob and epoxy some stuff together in the pack by the time I got to them too. If they aren't included, I'm happier.

Anyway, if someone pulls the trigger, I'd do a refresh on a couple boxes and give this sunflower thing a try.
    After that glowing review about organizing previously from Shibumi, I'm not holding my breath.

User Info Menu

I'd take 2 if it ever happened!

Plinker

User Info Menu

is this buy gonna happen......I will take some cases. Ive never been in on a group buy but I hope this happens

Marksman

User Info Menu

i could be in for a couple as well

User Info Menu

New thread

I’d be in for 2-4, probably best to start a completely new thread if someone is really serious about this

User Info Menu

I'm still in!!
    RIFLEMAN

I love 'lovemywoods'' woods!

Plinker

User Info Menu

I inquired last week with the sales rep. She sent me an email saying their 2020 current inventory+ future supply is going to a govt contract and it'll likely be 2021 sometime before they can sell any to the public. Similarly, prices for their products at the ready store doubled last week as well.

User Info Menu

I assumed that was the case and already put that money into another option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast