Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: 2017 Ameriqual A-Pack MRE group buy

User Info Menu

Sounds like I should sell some of my stored stock from the last group buy then!
    IWTFM Eternal vigilance is the price of chickens. JFC advocate.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shibumiseeker View Post
    Sounds like I should sell some of my stored stock from the last group buy then!

Pffffft! I WAY overbought on the last group buy and have gone through those and the (undisclosed amount) of cases I've bought since then. They are just too convenient to bring to 1 or 2 day shooting or outdoor events.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SmileDocHill View Post
    Pffffft! I WAY overbought on the last group buy and have gone through those and the (undisclosed amount) of cases I've bought since then. They are just too convenient to bring to 1 or 2 day shooting or outdoor events.
    I have enough for our family to eat nothing but MREs for 6 months if necessary and that's just a small percentage of our food stock, so selling off a dozen cases is no big deal, especially if I can recoup some of my money from the last group buy.

This pandemic has showed me some of the areas I am way, way overprepared for and some areas I need to invest more in. If the former can fund the latter, more's the better.

IWTFM Eternal vigilance is the price of chickens. JFC advocate.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11