Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

User Info Menu

Big thanks to Shibumiseeker for the group buy and to Phase 2 for making my pickup painless.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dnurk View Post
    Shib I sent you a text about meeting up tomorrow. I will be picking up 2 each for myself, kittyslayer, spencerrifle, and rkwhite.
    Deliveries completed. Thanks to Shib for organizing and to dnurk for facilitating delivery.

kittyslayer - received my 2 from dnurk Saturday.
    spencerrifle - handed off his 2 on Monday.

User Info Menu

Thanks KS - your work is much appreciated.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Any chance at another of these group buys? I need to rotate some.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Any chance at another of these group buys? I need to rotate some.
    Nothing like a pandemic to make a person evaluate their water and MRE stock. I don’t think I have touched mine since the last buy. So time to chow down and replace.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Nothing like a pandemic to make a person evaluate their water and MRE stock. I don’t think I have touched mine since the last buy. So time to chow down replace and replace then chow down.
    FIFY

I am in the same position on rotation. Used a couple to make sure the wife would eat them and then put the boxes in storage.
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

They are getting much easier to find so I doubt there will be anyone taking on the task of organizing a GB.
    Since the big GB's of INGO past it has become legal for service people to sell them. I've gotten all of mine since then for much less money and they are the actual military ones.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SmileDocHill View Post
    They are getting much easier to find so I doubt there will be anyone taking on the task of organizing a GB.
    Since the big GB's of INGO past it has become legal for service people to sell them. I've gotten all of mine since then for much less money and they are the actual military ones.
    Would you mind sharing where you get yours please

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SmileDocHill View Post
    interesting! I had no idea! Where do you typically find them?
    RIFLEMAN

I love 'lovemywoods'' woods!

User Info Menu

I see everyone is thinking a like, I just let him know to get with me if he does this again earlier this week.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8