Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phatgemi View Post
    Are there that many licensed hams on here?
    There's quite a few. I'm a ham. If you're not find a class offered by your local club, and take it.
    2006 Mustang for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

GOA Member

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMAN23C View Post
    There's quite a few. I'm a ham. If you're not find a class offered by your local club, and take it.
    I'd still like to see a ham sub-forum, a weekly net, maybe an INGO club & a few people to give tests. I've been tinkering with my FT-70 and trying to learn how the Wires-x rooms work. Looking into getting a hotspot and waiting of the firmware update for one of the mobile radios so I don't need to get the Wires box.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

User Info Menu

The AA battery cases havr arrived!!
    who is going to indy again and when?

kittyslayer ill be mailing your gwar on wed.

User Info Menu

At this time I don稚 know if I値l make it down there before Christmas. Maybe New Years.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Oh how exciting! This is just like Christmas everyday. The UPS man brings an assistant most days as employees have so much stuff shipped to work.

Jedi - thanks for organizing the group buy. Let me know shipping so I can divvy up with S.R. Also let me know if I owe you any extra money.

Spencer Rifle - I will let you know when I have stuff in hand and we can coordinate pickup. Regular hours are 8-5 but I work late a lot of nights.
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

They're coming for you....on Wednesday.

Sorry, just had to.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Got 1775usmarine.
    traveling through Indy to Greensburg via 65 to 465 to 74 (mainly weather dependant) on January 4th. If someone wants to take the reigns through pm, I bet we can work this out for one person to distribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMAN23C View Post
    If the supply train can get mine to me, or somewhere near Indy, that would be great. I'm on the SE side (74 & Post) if I can assist in the supply train.
    I can pull off on Post Road (like at Wendy's) to guessing 3:30/4pm-ish as of the current date to help you out (and others if you get things coordinated. Hopefully that will work with some flexibility considering winter, traveling with the wife & kid, etc.
    Barring a disaster, my travel date will be the January 4th (return 6th).

I won't be able to get over until Friday afternoon to pick up all the gear. Lone, are you able to beat me over there?
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

I won't be able to get over until Friday afternoon to pick up all the gear. Lone, are you able to beat me over there?
    I値l get them from Jedi sometime this week and I値l hook up with you at some point.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post
    I値l get them from Jedi sometime this week and I値l hook up with you at some point.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittySlayer View Post
    Spencer Rifle - I will let you know when I have stuff in hand and we can coordinate pickup. Regular hours are 8-5 but I work late a lot of nights.
    OK, I will await your instructions.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

典here's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix. - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast