Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Well sign me up for one(1) Deal #1 and one(1) Deal #2. So one radio and one cable.

Still need to find a plan to get it to Fort Wayne. Will pay shipping and maybe split shipping cost with Spencer Rifle.

Will watch the thread the next week and see where things shake out.

Thanks for organizing.
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittySlayer View Post
    Well sign me up for one(1) Deal #1 and one(1) Deal #2. So one radio and one cable.

Still need to find a plan to get it to Fort Wayne. Will pay shipping and maybe split shipping cost with Spencer Rifle.

Will watch the thread the next week and see where things shake out.

Thanks for organizing.
    I could get them to Plymouth on a Friday night on my way to Indy if that helps.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Dead Duck - Qty 2 of Deal #1 - Qty 1 of Deal #2
    (2 radios and 1 cable)

* I don't care which radios you end up getting. I'm going to end up with some mix matched equipment either way. So it's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Ballstater98
    Qty 2 Deal 1
    Qty 1 Deal 2

As for being a mule, I can help some of you out as I will be through Indy to Greensburg near the 5th of January. I will be through Columbia City (to Laud specifically) in February for a birthday (party not scheduled yet). Possibly January for another birthday party, but I usually can't go due to picking up 1/2 beef and 1/2 hog in southern IN.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Ballstater98
    Qty 2 Deal 1
    Qty 1 Deal 2

As for being a mule, I can help some of you out as I will be through Indy to Greensburg near the 5th of January. I will be through Columbia City (to Laud specifically) in February for a birthday (party not scheduled yet). Possibly January for another birthday party, but I usually can't go due to picking up 1/2 beef and 1/2 hog in southern IN.
    May take you up on your Mule Train. I went through Laud yesterday.
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Ballstater98
    Qty 2 Deal 1
    Qty 1 Deal 2

Quote Originally Posted by KittySlayer View Post
    May take you up on your Mule Train. I went through Laud yesterday.
    If the Indy folks and Ft. Wayne folks can wait on my travels and want to coordinate through PM'S, I can meet up with one area contact person that they can pass out locally.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

BeachHead40 Deal #1 Qty (1) and Deal #2 Qty (1) as of right now. Payment will made Friday; I could be possible on another one as well.... I will let you know soon. As far as getting the item I live in Noblesville and could really use the help getting it closer to central Indiana; if anyone can help with that quickest response to my cell number is 317-606-6489 text is best Im not a talker.
    Don't be a Victim.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beachhead40 View Post
    BeachHead40 Deal #1 Qty (1) and Deal #2 Qty (1) as of right now. Payment will made Friday; I could be possible on another one as well.... I will let you know soon. As far as getting the item I live in Noblesville and could really use the help getting it closer to central Indiana; if anyone can help with that quickest response to my cell number is 317-606-6489 text is best Im not a talker.
    Im sure I can help you. I have friends in Noblesville and in Fishers that I see at least once a month.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

1775usmarine qty:1 deal:1 & 2.
    Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one. -Chesty Puller

Hop

User Info Menu

I'm all over Indiana for work and can help distribute these.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast