Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

ballstater is going to meet 1775usmarine once i have everything for them. we are waiting on the aaa battery. so i would venture to say maybe by xmass u can meet 1775usmarine.

User Info Menu

I'm in no hurry. If everyone's on board, color me in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

I live in laporte Jedi and can meet up with him when all is said and done.
    ďSon, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.Ē -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

The antennas just arrived!
    So this weekend lonehoosier is going down to Indy and meeting up with beachhead40.

the following members radios are going to beachhead40
    - churchmouse
    - haven
    - glockman23c
    - hop

ballstater will take
    1775usmarine and deadduck
    deadduck will pickup from 1775usmarine

kittyslayer and spencer rifle i will ship to kittyslayer once the aaa packs arrive. need to find a box for the antennas.

butch67 will pick up from highland ????

crybaby ericpwp i will have to drop off since i pass by his shack daily on my way to work.

next month when ballstater does his indy ru he will take the aaa packs once they arrive.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

How ever we work out delivery is good with me. I can drive a ways.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    The antennas just arrived!
    So this weekend lonehoosier is going down to Indy and meeting up with beachhead40.

the following members radios are going to beachhead40
    - churchmouse
    - haven
    - glockman23c
    - hop

ballstater will take
    1775usmarine and deadduck
    deadduck will pickup from 1775usmarine

kittyslayer and spencer rifle i will ship to kittyslayer once the aaa packs arrive. need to find a box for the antennas.

butch67 will pick up from highland ????

crybaby ericpwp i will have to drop off since i pass by his shack daily on my way to work.

next month when ballstater does his indy ru he will take the aaa packs once they arrive.
    Once I get the radios Iíll pm the Indy guys to set something up for this weekend. Also ballstater do you want me to grab your guys stuff to and Iíll meet up with you?
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post
    Once I get the radios Iíll pm the Indy guys to set something up for this weekend. Also ballstater do you want me to grab your guys stuff to and Iíll meet up with you?
    I was going to wait until everything was in. Now, when that time comes, if you can beat me over there, we can plan on that.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    I was going to wait until everything was in. Now, when that time comes, if you can beat me over there, we can plan on that.
    Sounds good.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Sorry I didnít respond sooner, I am Indy. I can meet anywhere around the metro area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

lonehoosier has picked up the indy radios.
    he is meeting beachhead in indy.
    beachhead will be the poc for indy.
    indy members please contact beachhead.

next month the aaa battery cases will go the same route.
    trouble with customs thinking they were actual batteries amd NOT a piece of plastic that can hold batteries.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast