Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy: F5Mfg Can Launchers

Plinker

User Info Menu

Definitely in for one + (TBD) blanks if you order, happy to send a deposit so you're not out cash & square up after in person.

If the group is ordering with flags and golf ball attachments etc. I'll do the same to keep it simple, otherwise happy with just a plain $139 version and no attachment.

Seems like we can get blanks much cheaper elsewhere, might be another opportune group buy if they function as well?

https://usarmorment.com/223-remingto...se-p-1969.html

User Info Menu

I'm in for one. Preference is for the kit with the golf ball adapter. I can either add $15-$20 for shipping or meet for pickup next time I am in Indy after delivery.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Count me in for the third one with golf ball adapter
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

Ok, looks like we got our number. I will PM each of you later today or this evening to work out some details.

User Info Menu

I have one and it is awesome.
    Keep it Movin'

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks for putting this together Shoots4Fun! venmo’d you for one upper and one pack of blanks!

Thought you guys might appreciate this 308 version launching cemented cans: https://youtu.be/o8SidfxsfC4

(he’s also wearing an INGO shirt)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    Count me in for the third one with golf ball adapter
    HKIndiana your PM mailbox is full. I think the message I sent through yesterday made it but please reach out to me when you can.

Thanks...

User Info Menu

They have been ordered and "In Fulfillment" since early Tuesday, October 27th. I'll give an update once they move to shipped again...

User Info Menu

Order was received today and I have PM'ed each person to coordinate a pick-up or meet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots4Fun View Post
    Order was received today and I have PM'ed each person to coordinate a pick-up or meet.
    I am in Bedford, where are yoy?

Tom
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast