• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Group Buy: I have wanted a can/smoke can/net/golf ball launcher upper for an AR for a while but have a problem with XProducts from the time they apologized for being in the firearms business. I understand that F5Mfg makes the launchers for them, and if you buy 4 launchers you get one (1) free. That's about $35 savings per launcher from the $169 list price.

I decided to get a group buy to buy 5 of the launchers for the price of 4. I have another interested party already, so including mine, that'd be 2. I need 3 more to make it work.

https://f5mfg.com/product-category/can-launchers/

Reply here that you're in and we can work out payment to me and the color you want and whether you want one with the flag on it. The launchers with the golf ball insert are $169 + s/h. With the free one factored in the price would go down to about $135 + s/h.

Bags of blanks are $25/ 50 blanks, and I'd be willing to also order those so that people can take advantage of the discounted/bulk shipping/handling from F5Mfg. Certainly I won't charge anything on top. My plan is to distribute the shipping costs to the group based on what you order.

Things to note:
    1) I'm in Indianapolis so you'll have to coordinate to meet me when they are delivered or we'll work out shipment on your dime.
    2) I need to get paid in advance of the order for you to be included in the deal.
    3) I'll communicate along the way and be very transparent in the total cost breakdowns, etc. I'm not looking for free stuff for myself, just have trouble justifying the purchase and would like to get $35 off and save some on shipping.
    4) I can take PayPal F&F, Venmo, Cash or USPS Money Order.
    5) I'll order as soon as I have enough committed and paid.

The Group Buy closes when I get my 3 more participants. If there is YUGE interest and fast, I'll order up to 10 (8 with 2 free) but don't really want to deal with the distribution of more than that.

I've never seen these before so cannot vouch for their quality, how fast they'll come, or anything like that. Also not responsible for anything dumb people may do with them in the future once they receive them...

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    I am interested more in the Threaded style ... ( AmericanSpecialtyAmmo.com ) as I have a Zastava with 26x1.5mm Left Hand threads - so I will need a Adapter to the 1/2" x 28 AR style Launchers

The LOW Price makes me wonder about quality / safety ... anyone have experience with the sub $50 adapters ?

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It shoots 12 ounce beverage cans from an AR using blanks. You can also launch golf balls and other items. No solvent traps for me. That’s a slippery slope in my humble opinion.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    This includes an entire upper and the associate cannon/barrel. It’s my understanding it’s all welded to the upper. Only the golf ball launcher is threaded into the upper for launching smaller items. I think what you need for the AK adapter is something completely different.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Ammo supply: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/632406134094408
    122276924_1295553317471748_2113286531883825806_o.jpg

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Definitely in for one + (TBD) blanks if you order, happy to send a deposit so you're not out cash & square up after in person.

If the group is ordering with flags and golf ball attachments etc. I'll do the same to keep it simple, otherwise happy with just a plain $139 version and no attachment.

Seems like we can get blanks much cheaper elsewhere, might be another opportune group buy if they function as well?

https://usarmorment.com/223-remingt...556-bm200-blanksb-1000-round-case-p-1969.html

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm in for one. Preference is for the kit with the golf ball adapter. I can either add $15-$20 for shipping or meet for pickup next time I am in Indy after delivery.

Top Bottom