Join INGunOwners For Free

New singles

1. cowgirl.sdm
    cowgirl.sdm
    This is where we can meet other singles that share the interest of guns! Feel free to share general location, gender, and age group.
  2. cowgirl.sdm
    cowgirl.sdm
    Ok I guess I should start by saying I am 29 years old in about a week. I am female if you had not guessed and I live in South East part of Johnson County.
  3. Brandon
    Brandon
    about a week? My b-day is July 2.. ill be 28... far east side of indy...
  4. cowgirl.sdm
    cowgirl.sdm
    yeah mine is July 6.
  5. Brandon
    Brandon
    So what do you do?
  6. cowgirl.sdm
    cowgirl.sdm
    Well that question could go many ways but I will keep it clean. I am a single mom of a 7 year old boy. I have just finished my bachelors in general studies and am looking for a job. I love to go camping, horse riding, fishing, hunting, and target practice. I am divorced and in the past two years have gained a lot of myself back. I don't know all the terminology about the stuff I listed but love doing it and am always trying to learn.
  7. csmith
    csmith
    Hi. 27 year old male. Will be 28 in August. I'm starting to feel old. And currently live in Parke county area.
  8. hotfarmboy1
    hotfarmboy1
    29 here, will be 30 in a couple months. Work in a warehouse and on the family farm.
  9. cowgirl.sdm
    cowgirl.sdm
    Hotfarmboy1 too bad you live so far up north....
  10. Sureshot129
    Sureshot129
    Well I have a feeling this group is going to be a bit of a sausage fest but one never knows. I'm 30 and at the moment work in a warehouse and a gun shop and range
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast