• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    I happened to end up at Tim's yesterday with my brother-in-law to help him with his first ever handgun purchase. I cannot say enough good things about this place! First off they answered all my brother-in-law's questions without trying to sway him from one gun to another. We then watched the mandatory "range safety" video (only range I have ever been to that pushed safety like these guys do!) My brother-in-law was torn between the Glock 19 and Glock 26 so we rented them both so he could actually shoot both before he purchased. Everything was super simple with these guys and the place is really nice and clean. Range is probably the nicest I have ever been in, too bad it is about 2.5 hours from my house. No range in NE Ind that I have been in can compete with these guys. Only negative with Tim's is it is a little hard to find for the first time. Thank you Tim's staff for making things easy for my first time gun buying brother-in-law.

mike46060

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Hamilton Co.
    Whoa! I just stopped by Tim's. That place is shoulder to shoulder today. I've never stopped by on a saturday. I was going to shoot today, but that is too crowded for my taste.
    I'm in the wrong business.:popcorn:

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    I was there today with a group of SCCA folks and it wasn't crowded at all. We were there around 5 pm and there were lots of open lanes in the shooting range.
    It is a very nice range.

Top Bottom