Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Seems like a fine range if one doesn't carry a firearm but does want to bring one to shoot. And this will suit a lot of people just fine, but for those of us that DO carry a firearm it's not a good fit.
    I don't know their rationale for their "No holstered firearms on ANY Person" rule, but I agree that it IS anti-gun. I can go in Kroger with my gun, but not a gun range? Hmmm... No thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanVoils View Post
    I'm curious which outdoor public range you shoot at and suggest?
    Why? I don't shoot at "public" ranges, mostly because the rules are contrary to my range needs.

There are places that you can join that are inexpensive. There are a number of clubs where the annual dues are $100 or less (RileyCC, Crawfordsville GC, Linden CC, etc.).

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Why? I don't shoot at "public" ranges, mostly because the rules are contrary to my range needs.

There are places that you can join that are inexpensive. There are a number of clubs where the annual dues are $100 or less (RileyCC, Crawfordsville GC, Linden CC, etc.).
    So no answer to my question. Thank you for your reply. Have a nice flight.

User Info Menu

You said this:

I'm curious which outdoor public range you shoot at and suggest?
    I answered thusly:

"I don't shoot at "public" ranges" is a direct and concise response to your question.

Allow me to be more explicit since you were unable to decipher my message:

1. There exists is no public range at which I shoot. If your question "I'm curious which outdoor public range you shoot at" was sincerely inquiring about where I shoot that is also a public range, then my response was sufficient, whether you choose to admit it or not. That leads me to believe your question was something else. If you can't ask it directly, you're not going to be satisfied.

2. The outdoor public ranges I suggest are the null set, as I do not "suggest" any of them.

So no answer to my question. Thank you for your reply. Have a nice flight.
    1. You are incorrect; see above.
    2. You are welcome and thank you for your gracious response!
    3. "Have a nice flight" is either a non-sequitur in this context, or a failed attempt at humor.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

I go there for reloading supplies. He's got a good selection of powder/bullets..& Dillon presses and parts. Nice guy.

User Info Menu

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!!

Plinker

User Info Menu

You said this:

I answered thusly:

"I don't shoot at "public" ranges" is a direct and concise response to your question.

Allow me to be more explicit since you were unable to decipher my message:

1. There exists is no public range at which I shoot. If your question "I'm curious which outdoor public range you shoot at" was sincerely inquiring about where I shoot that is also a public range, then my response was sufficient, whether you choose to admit it or not. That leads me to believe your question was something else. If you can't ask it directly, you're not going to be satisfied.

2. The outdoor public ranges I suggest are the null set, as I do not "suggest" any of them.

1. You are incorrect; see above.
    2. You are welcome and thank you for your gracious response!
    3. "Have a nice flight" is either a non-sequitur in this context, or a failed attempt at humor.
    You are the best Rhino!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IsThatLegal? View Post
    You are the best Rhino!
    Hah! That was a while back. Thank you, sir!

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2