• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Just wanted to say that the guys at Tim's have been very nice to my son who recently showed a passion for shooting. They've answered all of his questions and educated us both on the pros and cons of guns we've considered. Last week we purchased two Glocks and a cbr. If any of the members here are employees, thank you. We're looking forward to coming back this weekend to shoot and see what else we can add to our growing collection.

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    I just moved to the NW Indianapolis area and I am planning on visiting here in the next couple of days. Any word on how the range is? I saw on their website that I can shoot rifles there as well.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I visit the range often and yes you can shoot rifles. Always have a good time there and the people behind the counter are good folks.

huntall50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    NW Indianapolis
    My son 20yr old son sent to Tim's after being refused service at Point Blank in Carmel. Viewed a brief range safety video and was treated like a newcomer to the shooting sport should. An opportunity for a lifelong customer. I have never been to Tim's but I will soon. Thanks Guys

KWIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2019
    IN
    Been going to Tims since they opened, great people. The range is always clean, well lit, and usually not very crowded.
    My favorite indoor range.

Top Bottom