• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zippy0n

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2017
    Marion
    Hello everyone, since im new and going to live in Indiana, in the marion area i was wondering where is the best place to go and get my first firearm? Ive shot several firearms its just im new to the buying scene, any help would be very much appreciated.

Dave

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hello everyone, since im new and going to live in Indiana, in the marion area i was wondering where is the best place to go and get my first firearm? Ive shot several firearms its just im new to the buying scene, any help would be very much appreciated.

Dave

Get 50 quality posts here, decide what you'd like, then stalk the classifieds. Can a British/ Welsh citizen get a ltch in IN? Assuming he's a resident? In-laws And Out-laws is close. I find the fellow I spoke to a little too opinionated for my liking but you two might hit it off. He is fairly knowledgeable but he doesn't allow much room for any other opinions. I've only spoken to one employee there so don't take me too seriously. Probably others in the area that i'm unfamiliar with.
    The advantage to a vetted member in the classifieds is you get to meet a new friend when you buy here.;)

Top Bottom