Evansville/area AR Lower Receiver/best deal/selections?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blindguy74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2014
    Rockport
    Just as the tit!le states...I'm pretty much gonna say an Anderson at rural king.like 49.99 I think...who is out at the moment.
    I shop online quite a bit and have done some transfers through j&s so I'm not afraid to go that route..
    Lowers from PSA.
    I prefer not to have the poverty pony logo...but may say screw it and just go that route whenever rural king gets some.

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    Check IMPOC, Greg has treated me well. He probably has more AR15 stuff than anyone in town.

Also, Lawman Tactical is a good option too.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    have done some transfers through j&s so I'm not afraid to go that route..

Check IMPOC, Greg has treated me well. He probably has more AR15 stuff than anyone in town.

Also, Lawman Tactical is a good option too.

not for sure, but I thought j&s had closed after jim passed (I could be wrong)

greg at impoc is a great option!, he treats me right too (and he knows I work at a competitor, if we don't have an ar part someones looking for, I send them to greg), plus he's got a wide variety of lowers from cheap (Anderson) to high quality (aero precision)

opie lawman might know you (I'm sure they do, since your both in the same line of work), but the last time I stopped in, the 3 working there, never acknowledged my presence (I don't know if mike taylor works there or not, but ever time I stop in he's there, and I know him personally, my daughter took judo from him, and loved him to death!).

and I know some say the same thing about the shop I work at, but me personally I try to help (or at least say hello) to every person who stops in, the only time I don't say hi right away is when i'm already with a customer, and if it's taking a while with my current customer, I make it a point to say "i'll be with you shortly' and I always say "thanks for waiting!"

blindguy74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2014
    Rockport
    Small update..
    Called rural King today(both locations) neither had an Anderson...the guy actually said he was wondering if they weren't carrying Anderson lowers anymore because he didn't see them on the website..and I just checked myself and no bueno..so I messaged their customer service asking...
    I'll probably stop by impoc on a day off..
    Also I had no idea about Jim from J&S...
    I called uncle rudys..they didn't have any but could order and would do transfers..
    Gentleman their wasn't aware or sure if Jim had passed away...said he'd heard he'd gotten sick or something etc..
    So did he,?
    Anyone know what happened...
    Damn shame if he did.

Top Bottom