• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Returned to bradis for the first time in two years. I had heard negative things about them recently but decided to stop by on my way to to because I had time to kill. Very friendly, got what I needed for only a few bucks more than if I ordered it online and they even ordered a beretta 96 magazine for me for a great deal. Thankyou for the great customer service and fair pricing guy! I will probably buy more when I come to pick up my mag.:ar15:

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    I'm glad you had a good experience there. My son, who just turned 18, went in to Bradis by himself to buy a Remington 700 he'd had his eye on for awhile. They walked him through the buying and NICS process, explaining everything as they went along.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I purchased a Ruger Wrangler from them about 4 or 5 weeks ago. They were the same as they've been for all the years I've been buying guns from them, which is to say, great! Those guys have always treated me wonderfully. They gave me a great price on the Ruger, too, at $179. Can't beat that!

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Returned to bradis for the first time in two years. I had heard negative things about them recently but decided to stop by on my way to to because I had time to kill. Very friendly, got what I needed for only a few bucks more than if I ordered it online and they even ordered a beretta 96 magazine for me for a great deal. Thankyou for the great customer service and fair pricing guy! I will probably buy more when I come to pick up my mag.:ar15:

Thanks for coming in. That would have been me that assisted in ordering that Beretta 96 magazine. Im only around on weekends usually but always glad to help

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Nothing but good experiences as Bradis everytime I’ve went. Bought my 6.5 RPR Gen 3 there, only one in stock at the time.

Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Just picked up my 96 magazine today. Also grabbed a gas block while in there. It was good to put a name from here with a face. Great service and very friendly. Spotted a few things that I hope my bank account let's me get soon. I'll be back in soon hopefully. Thanks guys!

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I had stopped going to Bradis as well, but returned and made a firearm purchase over the summer and it was 100% due to Kenny (Simon6101) and his great follow up and service in answering my questions as well as helping me swap some parts out, etc. If you are going to Bradis, go on the weekend and ask for Kenny, or PM him on INGO and work with him.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I hadn't even thought about the absence of Bradis talk on INGO, since I am up in Canada. But this made me think of the old days when Bradis seemed to be THE place to go for the INGO inner circle.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I hadn't even thought about the absence of Bradis talk on INGO, since I am up in Canada. But this made me think of the old days when Bradis seemed to be THE place to go for the INGO inner circle.

QUEBEC? Monsieur
    Expat, parley vue francais? AMORE' that Poutine ;)
    Bradis, wish I bought some of those Military Classics when they were Cheap, 99 Bucks or so, 3 Dollar .223. Actually Bought something from Simon when Bradis2 was still open. :yesway:

daveh196803

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Yep. Good gun shop, I go over there once in a while. Bought some of my milsurp stuff there, years ago when you could still get it cheap. I liked Bradis 2 when it was going, nice ammo selection in there then as well.

Top Bottom