Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Bradis, first time back in 2 years

Returned to bradis for the first time in two years. I had heard negative things about them recently but decided to stop by on my way to to because I had time to kill. Very friendly, got what I needed for only a few bucks more than if I ordered it online and they even ordered a beretta 96 magazine for me for a great deal. Thankyou for the great customer service and fair pricing guy! I will probably buy more when I come to pick up my mag.

User Info Menu

I'm glad you had a good experience there. My son, who just turned 18, went in to Bradis by himself to buy a Remington 700 he'd had his eye on for awhile. They walked him through the buying and NICS process, explaining everything as they went along.

User Info Menu

I purchased a Ruger Wrangler from them about 4 or 5 weeks ago. They were the same as they've been for all the years I've been buying guns from them, which is to say, great! Those guys have always treated me wonderfully. They gave me a great price on the Ruger, too, at $179. Can't beat that!
    "God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

User Info Menu

I've always been happy with them.
    "Do not overthink it, gentlemen. It's only a gunfight, not an IRS tax audit." - Louis Awerbuck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ndavid45 View Post
    Returned to bradis for the first time in two years. I had heard negative things about them recently but decided to stop by on my way to to because I had time to kill. Very friendly, got what I needed for only a few bucks more than if I ordered it online and they even ordered a beretta 96 magazine for me for a great deal. Thankyou for the great customer service and fair pricing guy! I will probably buy more when I come to pick up my mag.

Thanks for coming in. That would have been me that assisted in ordering that Beretta 96 magazine. Im only around on weekends usually but always glad to help
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Nothing but good experiences as Bradis everytime Iíve went. Bought my 6.5 RPR Gen 3 there, only one in stock at the time.
    Premium case lube made in Fishers, Indiana.
    Now offering annealing services.
    www.Facebook.com/BadBrassSauce
    www.BadBrassSauce.com

Plinker

User Info Menu

Just picked up my 96 magazine today. Also grabbed a gas block while in there. It was good to put a name from here with a face. Great service and very friendly. Spotted a few things that I hope my bank account let's me get soon. I'll be back in soon hopefully. Thanks guys!

User Info Menu

I had stopped going to Bradis as well, but returned and made a firearm purchase over the summer and it was 100% due to Kenny (Simon6101) and his great follow up and service in answering my questions as well as helping me swap some parts out, etc. If you are going to Bradis, go on the weekend and ask for Kenny, or PM him on INGO and work with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Yep. Kenny is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. Ill do what I can to take care of the customers. They are the reason that Bradis is still in business.
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast