Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Let's us know what they charge for receiving and transfer internet buys. Thx

User Info Menu

It was $20, and they have a laptop set up where you can order from wherever you want right there and have it shipped directly to them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    It was $20, and they have a laptop set up where you can order from wherever you want right there and have it shipped directly to them.
    The thought of putting in all my personal info and credit card number onto someone else's unmanaged PC (yeah, I know I'm doing something similar every time I swipe the card somewhere else) and having someone wait on me while I go through my normal back and forth conversation with myself when I am ordering something on the internet isn't overly appealing to me.

I stopped in soon after they opened and seemed like nice enough folks, just got a lot of competition out here on the west side for the type of stuff I venture into an LGS for. Not sure if they have a niche that might make them more appealing than others. It's hard to not just drive over to PSS or another shop on the west side for the kind of stuff that I go into an LGS for as opposed to internet purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Seemed to have a decent selection of reloading supplies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2