Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

New plainfield gun shop

Was driving down new 267 last week. Saw a sign for a gun shop in the old Marsh complex. As I was driving I tried to visually locate it. Couldnt find it while driving. Havent had a chance to stop by yet. Anyone know if it has any good deals, is it worth a trip back?

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Would that be SNR Shooting Supplies, 2020 Stafford Rd?
    If your crystal meth dealer has all his teeth, he's a cop!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DRob View Post
    Would that be SNR Shooting Supplies, 2020 Stafford Rd?
    Yes. Itís a small shop, not a lot of stuff, but decent prices, and the staff so far is friendly, and donít appear to be standard gun store employees.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Yes. Itís a small shop, not a lot of stuff, but decent prices, and the staff so far is friendly, and donít appear to be standard gun store employees.
    I think that's the people who used to run the Deer Creek Range.
    If your crystal meth dealer has all his teeth, he's a cop!

User Info Menu

If itís where Iím thinking, I believe that is where I had my future SBR engraved. Real nice guy that I worked with for the engraving, and he was more than accommodating.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I also think so. If they run the store like they ran the range then it will be a positive and friendly experience.

User Info Menu

It is, they also bought Wendall From Indy Laser engravings laser, so they do engraving as well.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Yes

It is off of Stafford. From the way you guys talk of it I will have to check it out.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Stopped by after work tonight. Had time to kill. Wife and kids meeting me at cracker barrel. As I entered I was told hello and asked if I needed help. Said just checking out the new store. They didnt have a large cache of guns. But they had reloading supplies, ammo, ar accesories, custom engraving displays. Before I left I had 3 different workers aske me if I needed help or needed to see anything. Little shop but I liked it.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I'm going to be out that way tomorrow, I will check it out and see what they charge for paperwork from internet purchases.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast