• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ndawoods25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Martinsville
    Was driving down new 267 last week. Saw a sign for a gun shop in the old Marsh complex. As I was driving I tried to visually locate it. Couldnt find it while driving. Havent had a chance to stop by yet. Anyone know if it has any good deals, is it worth a trip back?

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    If it’s where I’m thinking, I believe that is where I had my future SBR engraved. Real nice guy that I worked with for the engraving, and he was more than accommodating.

ndawoods25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Martinsville
    Stopped by after work tonight. Had time to kill. Wife and kids meeting me at cracker barrel. As I entered I was told hello and asked if I needed help. Said just checking out the new store. They didnt have a large cache of guns. But they had reloading supplies, ammo, ar accesories, custom engraving displays. Before I left I had 3 different workers aske me if I needed help or needed to see anything. Little shop but I liked it.

EGParatrooper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    I'm going to be out that way tomorrow, I will check it out and see what they charge for paperwork from internet purchases.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It was $20, and they have a laptop set up where you can order from wherever you want right there and have it shipped directly to them.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It was $20, and they have a laptop set up where you can order from wherever you want right there and have it shipped directly to them.

The thought of putting in all my personal info and credit card number onto someone else's unmanaged PC (yeah, I know I'm doing something similar every time I swipe the card somewhere else) and having someone wait on me while I go through my normal back and forth conversation with myself when I am ordering something on the internet isn't overly appealing to me.

I stopped in soon after they opened and seemed like nice enough folks, just got a lot of competition out here on the west side for the type of stuff I venture into an LGS for. Not sure if they have a niche that might make them more appealing than others. It's hard to not just drive over to PSS or another shop on the west side for the kind of stuff that I go into an LGS for as opposed to internet purchase.

Top Bottom