Thread: Suppressor Cross-reference

D K
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Suppressor Cross-reference

Was wondering if anyone's come across a suppressor cross-reference or comparison table.

I'm the over-analytical type, and will research things to death before making a purchase, and with the multitude of considerations to be made for a suppressor, I'm having a hard time making the call on what I want for my first can.

I'm surprised that I haven't found anything that allows comparison of at least the latest production models out there (for db reduction, length, weight, wipe/no wipe, thread, etc.)

Would there be widespread value in this if I put something like this together? Still can't believe it doesn't exist now!

D K
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Re-posting this under Class III itself, I think I picked the wrong forum

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D K View Post
    Was wondering if anyone's come across a suppressor cross-reference or comparison table.

I'm the over-analytical type, and will research things to death before making a purchase, and with the multitude of considerations to be made for a suppressor, I'm having a hard time making the call on what I want for my first can.

I'm surprised that I haven't found anything that allows comparison of at least the latest production models out there (for db reduction, length, weight, wipe/no wipe, thread, etc.)

Would there be widespread value in this if I put something like this together? Still can't believe it doesn't exist now!
    https://pewscience.com/ Is the most in-depth I've found. The dude who runs it also has a solo podcast he does talking about the products, process, and results of his extremely rigorous testing.