• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Anybody know of somebody somewhat local that does anodizing? I need to get some completed 80 lowers done, don't really want to hassle with shipping them off. May end up having to do it myself waaa2

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    We do a lot of business with Colors Inc. They are on Massachusetts Ave north of Ritter. I'm not sure of the specs or whatever. I know the owner and he is good guy. He has done personal stuff for me as well. -Jason

I work real close to there and would be willing to meet up on the Southside and get it there and back if that helps you.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    We do a lot of business with Colors Inc. They are on Massachusetts Ave north of Ritter. I'm not sure of the specs or whatever. I know the owner and he is good guy. He has done personal stuff for me as well. -Jason

I work real close to there and would be willing to meet up on the Southside and get it there and back if that helps you.

I've had work done there years ago. Work was top notch beautiful and excellent turnaround time.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Superior Metal Technologies, just east of 30th and Post does hardcoat anodizing. I've done some commercial business with these guys.
    There is also a company called Anodizing Technologies, near 96th and I69 that does hardcoat. Haven't work with them.

Top Bottom