• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have had a Glock 21SF milled for an RMR and had front serrations and slide cuts done plus cerekote by ZRTS in Noblesville. Top notch guys and great work.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Zr tactical in noblesville did mine and they did a good job

B47A26E5-6D95-41AD-AC84-AC7792181CD6_zpsfqsnx2pw.jpg

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Suppressor night sights are on the way. You cant see over an rmr with the stock sights

What suppressor sights did you go with? I have a 19 mos that I am looking looking for sights for. I am leaning toward the Trijicon. Can't decide if I want the white outline on the front sight or not.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've been Researching the RMR Glocks a while now and kinda want to try it out now. Just trying to decide if I'd rather send my slide off for milling or buy an MOS
    I would highly recommend a milled slide vs. MOS. The MOS was Glocks "fit everyone" answer to pistol rds'. The RMR sits considerably higher on the MOS than with a milled slide so you're farther overbore than you need to be. My two pence, and YMMV.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    I would highly recommend a milled slide vs. MOS. The MOS was Glocks "fit everyone" answer to pistol rds'. The RMR sits considerably higher on the MOS than with a milled slide so you're farther overbore than you need to be. My two pence, and YMMV.

One of the reasons I chose the mos is because I don't necessarily want to be married to a specific rds. I am currently leaning toward the vortex viper, but who know what in the future. I do understand that they ride higher, but I figure it just means I will need to train more.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I just mounted the RMR as is. I plan on getting it refinished, but havent done it yet.

Is that the right thing to do... prolly not... but I wasn't too concerned about rusting in the short term.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I had the m&p core for a little with with an rmr on it. I really liked the supressor sights that co witnessed. For someone that has shot iron sights my entire shooting life it is significantly easier to pickup the dot on your draw with it being co witnessed. I ended up selling the m&p because i didnt like the trigger. Loved the sight. It made long shots a breeze. Also glad to see you are going the custom route and not buying the glock m.o.s. Good luck and post pictures after you get it back.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    If I can't figure out how to program mine (Vortex Venom cut) I was looking at BattleWerx, good price on machining ($100) plus a Cerakote refinish for another $60...

Really working on programming and machining it myself since I finally found prints, lol.

Top Bottom