Sharing a couple customs....Gamer and Carry (pic heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I havent shared much of my work/builds on here lately, so thought I would post. These are a couple I finished up last year that I feel pretty good about.

The first one is a 2011 style USPSA open gun in 38supercomp. Phoenix trinity frame, caspian slide, phoenix trinity steel grip, SVI comp and hybrid barrel. This pistol made a journey to France last year at the IPSC world shoot via a female Team USA shooter.

sloan 1.jpg

Sloan 3.jpg

sloan 2.jpg

This next pistol is a rather unique beast as well. It was actually built to be a carry pistol and is carried lets just say on occasion. It is a 2011 style with an SVI hybrid/sight tracker style barrel at 4.25". Phoenix trinity aluminum tactical frame and SVI aluminum grip. This pistol is chambered in 38 super and a 126mm mag holds 21 rounds. This pistol shoots a 124gr projectile at about 1400fps and seriously is easier shooting than a factory full size glock 22 (40 cal). It weighs right around 3 ounces heavier than a glock 19. The finish on this gun turned out phenomenal. The slide was sent out to have a custom color case hardening and the rest of the parts were treated with a black PVD finish. The finisher couldnt have done better with the case hardening. (photo uploader crashed on me, so will edit this for photos)

kurt 3.jpg

kurt 4.jpg

Attachments

• sloan 1.jpg
      sloan 1.jpg
      7.5 KB · Views: 26
    • sloan 2.jpg
      sloan 2.jpg
      8.7 KB · Views: 24
    • kurt 1.jpg
      kurt 1.jpg
      9 KB · Views: 25