• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigman502

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    2   1   1
    Feb 27, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I have a Glock 43 im looking to have the slide Cerakoted in a Stainless finish.Can anybody help a brother out with a suggestion on who would do a good job near Clark county ?Also anybody have any stainless type Cerakote colors that they have had done that look good?:rockwoot:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    True but you are supporting an INGO advertiser, I'm unaware of anybody close to the OP.

Hi-Def only lists KG Gunkote. I didn't see Cerakote as an option.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Try esr tactical. I know they do it down in clarka villa I had a rifle done in new albany. Looks good but starting to chip and I haven't been handling it rough

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    he's down in Evansville and does good work, he's got a few contract from nationally known gun companies, i wont name them here, but heres a hint on two that he coats for, one makes a binary trigger among other items (they're here in Indiana) and the other makes a 9mm ar that takes glock mags (also made here in Indiana) plus he coats for a online company that is getting some bad press because they've started restricting hi cap mag sales
    he did a p320 frame for me that turned out great

https://www.facebook.com/pg/thinredlineguncoating/posts/?ref=page_internal

ibwaltb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Fishers
    Thank you. I'll check in with ZR tactical this week. I've got a Vltor upper and lower that's coated in the GunKote 2404F Flat Dark Earth which was applied by Vltor so I'm looking to match. If there was a cerakote option that would match close enough I'd be game for that and will check with the folks at ZR Tactical.

Thanks again.

bigman502

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    2   1   1
    Feb 27, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I went with a Black Dove Customs out of Shelbyville Ky.
    The turn around time was one week and I didnt have to ship.I brought them a G26 and a G43.
    Both guns are having the Slides Cerakoted in Titanium.Cost me $50 a gun.
    I will post pics when I get them back.Thanks alot guys!:ingo:

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I used Eclipse Gunworks in northern Illinois. I found examples of his work online and just sent the slide and barrel there. I had bought the pistol used and it was pretty scratched up. Jeremy broke it down and painted it as we had agreed with "winter camo kryptek". He touched up the sights and also coated the barrel. I know it will still get worn, it looks phenomenal. I'm not a big facebook user, but they have a lot of pictures there and he returned messages I left on messenger there night and day. He was excellent at communicating, fair priced, and I couldn't be happier with the final product.

Feel free to PM me if you're not a facebook user or can't find his contact information and I can send it to you...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom