2018 INGO AK Build Party - May 19, 2018 @ Diamond Collision (Avon, IN)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Hours: 10a - 4p

Allen and I have a tentative date (May 19) set for the 2018 INGO AK Build Party. The party is open to everyone that wants to learn about the AK. Even if you are just curious about the build process or want to meet other AK-enthusiasts, stop on by and learn what it takes to build an AK47, AKM, AK74 or other AK pattern rifle. This is a hands-on event so you'll be building your own rifle if you have the parts.

The location will be:

Diamond Collision Services
    292 S County Rd 800 E
    Avon, IN 46123

(Behind the Lowe's)

If you have an issue that is beyond your capabilities and need professional services, you can contact AllenM.

Last edited:

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    Allen and I have a tentative date (May 19) set for the 2018 INGO AK Build Party. The party is open to everyone that wants to learn about the AK. Even if you are just curious about the build process or want to meet other AK-enthusiasts, stop on by and learn what it takes to build an AK47, AKM, AK74 or other AK pattern rifle. This is a hands-on event so you'll be building your own rifle if you have the parts.

The location will be:

Diamond Collision Services
    292 S County Rd 800 E
    Avon, IN 46123

(Behind the Lowe's)

If you have an issue that is beyond your capabilities and need professional services, you can contact AllenM.

Hopefully I'll be able to snag up a AMD63 soon (next week) so I can attend!

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    I'm in. Very good event, take advantage of the accumulated knowledge of the Wabbit and others.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    What's the time frame? I don't have a build to do but it might be fun to watch and I have a couple sbr projects to drop off to Allen at some point.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    thesilence - I always recommend builders bring their own drill bits. 1/8" 5/32" 11/64" 3mm 4mm, at the minimum.

snorko - If we follow last year, the event will be 10a - 4pm.

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    I will be there. I have a headspaced and assembled Romanian Military Mod 63 kit to build on a Childers pre-drilled receiver. I need to use someone's rivet tools to finish assembling. I have a extra Morrissey AKM-47 receiver that is finished except for the trunnion holes.

Has the cost been determined?

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I announce the AK Build Party, but, of course, most of the video is about pulling YouTube videos before April 1.

[video=youtube;iLGfQ2nOrH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGfQ2nOrH8[/video]

Top Bottom