• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I wanted to give a teaser pic of the new 1911 AllenM and Matt are building for me. Working for AllenM at Diamond Collision allows me to see all the cool stuff he works on for all you INGO members. But getting to see my gun being built is one of the many perks of the job. I'm sure he will post a bunch of pics of the complete build soon.

123_17_zpsbsrhtdhr.jpeg

Attachments

• 123_17_zpsbsrhtdhr.jpeg
      123_17_zpsbsrhtdhr.jpeg
      131.5 KB · Views: 12
    Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was expecting one of my cars, I'm pleasantly surprised!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We like cars too Kelly. Hope your happy with the Civic.

You need to gather some funds not strength.

The car handles better than ever and looks like it just rolled off the line at Greensburg. Now to just keep people from driving their cars into it and it'll run forever. BTW my 97 Ranger has a dent and a little rust. It gives it character, you can't have it :laugh:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    The car handles better than ever and looks like it just rolled off the line at Greensburg. Now to just keep people from driving their cars into it and it'll run forever. BTW my 97 Ranger has a dent and a little rust. It gives it character, you can't have it :laugh:

:)

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    All serious except for the Greensburg part, that car was built in Ohio. Now watch, I'll go out and a chunk of Chinese space station will be through the roof of the Ranger. The old dude across the street (backed into the 04 Civic last summer) doesn't drive anymore...

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I wanted to give a teaser pic of the new 1911 AllenM and Matt are building for me. Working for AllenM at Diamond Collision allows me to see all the cool stuff he works on for all you INGO members. But getting to see my gun being built is one of the many perks of the job. I'm sure he will post a bunch of pics of the complete build soon.

123_17_zpsbsrhtdhr.jpeg

That at is Awesome!!!! I have the privilege of owning two 1911s worked on by Allen. One had to have been one of the earlier guns he worked on. It was a Caspian race ready frame with a Colt series 70 slide. My brother now has that gun, his first and only 1911, and I saw it make a range appearance Easter Sunday. He loves that gun! The other is a SW1911 Pro Series that he basically rebuilt for me. It is by far my favorite shooter and the absolute last firearm I would ever part with. Someday I hope to sweet talk Allen into working on another gun for me.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    That at is Awesome!!!! I have the privilege of owning two 1911s worked on by Allen. One had to have been one of the earlier guns he worked on. It was a Caspian race ready frame with a Colt series 70 slide. My brother now has that gun, his first and only 1911, and I saw it make a range appearance Easter Sunday. He loves that gun! The other is a SW1911 Pro Series that he basically rebuilt for me. It is by far my favorite shooter and the absolute last firearm I would ever part with. Someday I hope to sweet talk Allen into working on another gun for me.

Thank you for the very kind words, I really appreciate that

Top Bottom