Machinists/Gunsmiths in Northwest Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    I have two Noveske chainsaw lower receivers that are early gen 2 and they have issues with using gen 3 pmags because of the over insertion stop. I want to have a little material from the mag well removed and then have the flared mag well blended so it is nice and smooth. I could do this with a dremel I'm sure, but I want it done professionally so that I dont ruin anything. There is no way I want to modify the pmags either as the lower will still give me issues if I were to borrow a friends magazine if needed. So is there anyone out there in the region that can do this? If I have to take it to one of the Indy gunsmiths I will, but was hoping not to have to travel for what should be a quick job. Any help or advice is appreciated!

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    You may want to take sometime and search warrior arms on INGO. I’ve never did business with them but their are some here that have and it wasn’t good.

I believe I know what you are referring to, however I have personally dealt with them on several occasions and have have nothing but positive things to say.

Top Bottom