• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Long story short, I abused and neglected my edc J frame and now it needs some serious attention. I'm looking for recommendations for someone who is good with revolvers.

sdb321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2016
    LaFontaine
    Sagamore- One is right. Denny is a MASTER-SMITH and a hoot to talk to also. I've had him work on three of mine and they are perfect now.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Denny Reichard at Sand Burr Gun Ranch in Rochester, IN. He is THE maven of S&W revolvers with a national reputation. He has done all of my S&W revolvers and they are fantastic. Besides, Denny is a blast to speak with about anything having to do with firearms.

Last edited:

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I had a serious corrosion issue going on. Pro series 642, edc in a leather pocket holster and I'm in the pool business. I should have been at least wiping it down daily, but I wasn't. It got wet from pool water, rain water, got cement dust and grit on it/in it. The cylinder locked up tight and would not spin or swing out. Took all I jad to get the cylinder to swing out. Denny got it loosened up and running again, he didn't do any refinishing but it wasn't needed either. It taught me a good lesson about paying attention to your carry gun, glad I didn't need it.

Top Bottom