• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    It has been a while since I posted any projects, so thought I would share this one. It's definitely interesting. This is leaving my shop as a short block, so I won't get the chance to shoot it unfortunately. It is a 6" hybricomp barrel by Schuemann in 9mm. It will be used for 3 gun and will end up having a red dot as a sight. I did a frame/slide fit and barrel fit on this. Really disappointed I am not going to get the opportunity to shoot it....did I say I'm sad I won't get to shoot it already?? :(:(:(:(:(

mwflmq.jpg

sl7k8y.jpg

1z5st1c.jpg

20j5puv.jpg

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I own something very similar. I will not post it up here as you have a great thread going.

Post away!!! lets see it. Churchmouse, is yours 9mm?? I don't have a lot of experience shooting a ported island barrel like this. Everything I have shot a lot is the island with large holes in combination with a compensator (and mostly in major power factor). This arrangement in 9mm with a 6" barrel and slide has to be a soft shooting pistol at least with factory and minor loads. I'm sure it is a bit violent sounding, but has to be flat shooting.

Top Bottom