A shout out for Jeff Mchenry at Jm gunsmithing..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I brought Jeff 2 of the biggest pieces of crap problems I had. These had been dogging me for years .. I have an Erma 22 luger with a broken firing pin and an M1 tanker in 308 that looked like the op rod was used as the Iron Giant's toothpick.. That rifle could not cycle and I believe that it came from the "Factory" not working properly. I was at least the 4th unhappy owner..

Not only did Jeff fix the op rod.. No not get a new one but fixed the old one (Just put over 80 rounds though it without one cycling problem) but then he took almost a year to track down the part that was broken in the Erma and fixed that..

After this, I will drag my bare ass over 20 miles of broken glass before thinking of asking anyone else to fix a gun of mine.

Last edited:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have had some minor work done by Jeff and he has always taken good care of me and my guns.
    I've known Jeff for the better part of 18yrs and he has always been a stand up honest guy who does some very nice work. Takes pride in doing the job right

Top Bottom