• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whtsti2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Carmel
    I live on the north side and I need to find a glock armour. I have a g34 that had the tip of the firing pin break off. I contacted glock and they told me if i can find an armour i can get it replaced for free through glock.

Thanks in advance

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There are a couple guys at CPD who are (or used to be) certified, you might want to call up there, and ask to speak to the range master. At the very least, you might get some local leads.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    You might also check Indy Arms Company. They are on the north side around 54th and Keystone. Once it’s repaired you can check their work on their range...:cool:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Dumb question:

How much do Glock firing pins sell for on the market? May be worth it to figure that out before you have to jump through 18 hoops to get one "free", ya know?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I’m surprised that you don’t already have spare parts. Entire slide parts kits are around $100, and have everything you need to rebuild a slide. Receiver kits are a couple bucks cheaper, and you can rebuild the whole pistol. I’m so heavily invested in G19’s, I have spare parts lying around as functioning pistols though?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I'm a Glock armorer and I"l put it in free if you get one from Glock or another source. 3 minute job if you done it before.. $40 At Midway USA $38 with free shipping on Ebay, for the striker. Are you certain the striker is bad?. Anything can break but I've never encountered a broken striker.

I know a shop that may have one. I had a spare but had to replace one that someone buggered up with a dremel tool.. PM me if I can help

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom