• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    my wife has a 20ga benelli montefeltro, and the LOP is a bit too long for her - usable, but not ideal.

i looked into buying a youth stock but they are all $200+ if they are even available. after googling a bit it seems cheaper and easier (for a single long gun) to have a pro shorten it for me, for less than half the cost.

is there a member or shop on here that does such things? i would rather she be comfortable especially with the 100-200rds a week we plan on shooting once the warmer weather comes around.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    my wife has a 20ga benelli montefeltro, and the LOP is a bit too long for her - usable, but not ideal.

i looked into buying a youth stock but they are all $200+ if they are even available. after googling a bit it seems cheaper and easier (for a single long gun) to have a pro shorten it for me, for less than half the cost.

is there a member or shop on here that does such things? i would rather she be comfortable especially with the 100-200rds a week we plan on shooting once the warmer weather comes around.

That's an option as long as you plan on holding on to it, if you ever wanted to sell/trade it off you'd probably take a good hit on it. Putting a recoil pad on is gunsmithing 101, maybe check with Highsmiths in Greenfield.

Top Bottom