• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I have installed ALG Enhanced triggers in my Arsenal SLR107CR AK. With the standard hammer spring that came with the rifle I am getting a pull weight of about 3 lbs 5oz. I picked up a couple of the ALG high energy hammer springs, hoping that would get me up over 4 lbs, but it actually dropped the weight down to about 2 lbs 13 oz. I am also using the auxiliary spring that came with the trigger.

Any suggestions for getting the weight up? I thought I had read somewhere that you could bend the legs of the hammer spring to increase weight, but can't seem to find it again.

The 3 lbs 5 oz seems a little light, and the sub 3 lbs is definitely too light (for me).

Thanks

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Switching to a dual hook trigger will increase locking area which will require more force to disengage. If you need more trigger lbs consider a redstar adjustable, arsenal 2 stage, or even a polish tapco G2. Ive tried them all and own 3 out the 4 (dont have redstar had no need for adjustable), but they are all great triggers with ALG being on top but as you said its almost too light for general purpose.

Top Bottom