Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Geissele Lightning Bow Trigger

Can I please get a recommendation on who has experience installing a Geissele Lightning Bow Trigger in a Tavor SAR 16. Videos seem to be a little out of my comfortable skill set. Noblesville area preferred but will travel for quality work.

Thank you.

User Info Menu

Zr Tactical.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    Zr Tactical.

What he said....+1 on ZRT....John Wick tested John Wick approved.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dsom2006 View Post
    Can I please get a recommendation on who has experience installing a Geissele Lightning Bow Trigger in a Tavor SAR 16. Videos seem to be a little out of my comfortable skill set. Noblesville area preferred but will travel for quality work.

Thank you.
    I just followed this YouTube video and had no issues:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCSQeP1SjVY

Hit me up with a PM if you have any issues beyond what he covers in the video.
    Stamp collecting is fun!

User Info Menu

Much better Video than the two I watched

Quote Originally Posted by STFU View Post
    I just followed this YouTube video and had no issues:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCSQeP1SjVY

Hit me up with a PM if you have any issues beyond what he covers in the video.

Thank you. I may dig into it later this week. I've been to ZR Tactical twice and no one that can quote or do the work is there and I've left a card both times. Also mentioned if I was going to have to break it down I might spring for a Cerakote. Money burning a hole in my pocket and I can't seem to get them too interested.

Thanks again for your offer to help.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dsom2006 View Post
    Thank you. I may dig into it later this week. I've been to ZR Tactical twice and no one that can quote or do the work is there and I've left a card both times. Also mentioned if I was going to have to break it down I might spring for a Cerakote. Money burning a hole in my pocket and I can't seem to get them too interested.

Thanks again for your offer to help.
    Did you try and email them? They have been pretty responsive on emails I have sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

No I didn't have their email handy. I made two trips and three different people took my card and wrote down what I was looking for. I feel like I've given them a fair shot and maybe they just aren't interested. I think I'm going to try it myself this weekend when it's raining and I'm watching the US Open.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I’d give it a go yourself. It’s not terribly hard and between videos and calling the folks at Geissele you shouldn’t have any issues.