• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    Can I please get a recommendation on who has experience installing a Geissele Lightning Bow Trigger in a Tavor SAR 16. Videos seem to be a little out of my comfortable skill set. Noblesville area preferred but will travel for quality work.

Thank you.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Can I please get a recommendation on who has experience installing a Geissele Lightning Bow Trigger in a Tavor SAR 16. Videos seem to be a little out of my comfortable skill set. Noblesville area preferred but will travel for quality work.

Thank you.

I just followed this YouTube video and had no issues:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCSQeP1SjVY

Hit me up with a PM if you have any issues beyond what he covers in the video.

dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    Much better Video than the two I watched

I just followed this YouTube video and had no issues:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCSQeP1SjVY

Hit me up with a PM if you have any issues beyond what he covers in the video.

Thank you. I may dig into it later this week. I've been to ZR Tactical twice and no one that can quote or do the work is there and I've left a card both times. Also mentioned if I was going to have to break it down I might spring for a Cerakote. Money burning a hole in my pocket and I can't seem to get them too interested.

Thanks again for your offer to help.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thank you. I may dig into it later this week. I've been to ZR Tactical twice and no one that can quote or do the work is there and I've left a card both times. Also mentioned if I was going to have to break it down I might spring for a Cerakote. Money burning a hole in my pocket and I can't seem to get them too interested.

Thanks again for your offer to help.

Did you try and email them? They have been pretty responsive on emails I have sent.

dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    No I didn't have their email handy. I made two trips and three different people took my card and wrote down what I was looking for. I feel like I've given them a fair shot and maybe they just aren't interested. I think I'm going to try it myself this weekend when it's raining and I'm watching the US Open.

STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    I’d give it a go yourself. It’s not terribly hard and between videos and calling the folks at Geissele you shouldn’t have any issues.

Top Bottom