• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Is these a list of people who does custom painting/engraving of firearms, preferably in southern Indiana?

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Need more specifics. Laser engraving of wood stocks? Hydrodipping? Actual painting the stock? Painting the metal? Painting detailed pic or portrait? Metal engraving?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well here’s a list of the best 3 engravers in Indiana (he’s in the Evansville area)
    1- mike dubber
    2- mike dubber
    3- mike dubber
    and if you want a 4th person it’s mike dubber
    google him, he hand engraves and has engraved guns for king Juan Carlos of Spain, the pope, stormin Norman, when colt needs a special piece, guess who they call?

He is a master! A master engraver! His work has been published in just about every book magazine and website about engraving or custom guns, I’ve seen his work up close he was at a gun show displaying some of his work, he yelled at me because I was drooling on a Ruger vaquero he was engraving!!!

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Need more specifics. Laser engraving of wood stocks? Hydrodipping? Actual painting the stock? Painting the metal? Painting detailed pic or portrait? Metal engraving?

My thought is gun is all black, with medals of my dad's Vietnam tour in color on stock/receivers/magazine, but I'm open to suggestions from the engraver/painters.

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Well here’s a list of the best 3 engravers in Indiana (he’s in the Evansville area)
    1- mike dubber
    2- mike dubber
    3- mike dubber
    and if you want a 4th person it’s mike dubber
    google him, he hand engraves and has engraved guns for king Juan Carlos of Spain, the pope, stormin Norman, when colt needs a special piece, guess who they call?

He is a master! A master engraver! His work has been published in just about every book magazine and website about engraving or custom guns, I’ve seen his work up close he was at a gun show displaying some of his work, he yelled at me because I was drooling on a Ruger vaquero he was engraving!!!

If I decide to go with engraving, I might look up this guy I heard like to dabble with engraving a little, I think his name is Mike Dubber.
    Thanks.

Jaygentry

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2018
    Noblesville
    Thank you for this information. I have a rugar that I have wanted to get done for years. I always look at gun shows. But I had hit a brick wall because the quality was not where I wanted it. looks like i have a new name to research. Thanks.

Top Bottom