Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shootersix View Post
    I wish I had mk4's ive got 1-mark1, one mark2 22/45 and 2-mk3 22/45's and one paclite upper, when I got the paclite, it would mount on one 22/45 frame sloppy loose, and really really tight on the other!, and on the sloppy loose frame it'd jam like crazy! but that's the one with all volquartsen parts in it! (1.5# trigger)

I called tac sol, and talked to colt (I hear he's left the company), and he told me how to fix it, or I could send it to them and they'd do it, since it involved hitting it with a hammer, I was glad to send it to them and let them do it! (it's a custom matte blue! I showed you pics when you stopped in the shop), it was gone about a week, and it shoots like a dream now!

I can pop it on and off in no time, but still not as easy as a mk4 will!
    Iím 50/50 on my MkIV. Itís a Competition model and shoot great, but the new steel frame is larger and heavier than the MKIII steel frame. The MKIII frame is still my favorite, but the quick swap ability of the MKIV will be nice when I pick up some more uppers for it.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

User Info Menu

ZR Tactical threaded mine for a lot less than a tacsol barrel. He's in Noblesville which isn't NWI, but it's another option.

User Info Menu

the only gunsmith I know of in NWI didn't seem to be interested in doing much of anything when I talked to him. the couple of phone calls I heard him answer kinda hinted to me that he didn't work very fast either...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crewchief888 View Post
    the only gunsmith I know of in NWI didn't seem to be interested in doing much of anything when I talked to him. the couple of phone calls I heard him answer kinda hinted to me that he didn't work very fast either...

Yeah, this is kind of a dead area for a lot of shooting related things.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

PM AllenM. He does all of my heavy lifting (machine work/Ceracoat) and I will trust no one else. Never heard a bad revue about him.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    PM AllenM. He does all of my heavy lifting (machine work/Ceracoat) and I will trust no one else. Never heard a bad revue about him.
    He was my first thought. I was just hoping to go somewhere so I didn't have to ship the Ruger.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Eons ago, I bought a black matte PacLite upper for a Mk II 22/45. One of the best firearms-related investments I've ever made. One of the other good investments was a Majestic Arms speed-strip kit for it.

The 6" stainless upper that came with the gun hasn't been touched since I installed the PacLite. I honestly have no desire to reinstall it and shoot it, either.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    He was my first thought. I was just hoping to go somewhere so I didn't have to ship the Ruger.
    just an fyi, you can ship it to him, and he can ship it back to you! (he cant ship it to anybody else, but he can ship it back to you!) as long as he'll do it!
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2