• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fender

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    southern indiana
    I have a Mauser 98 sporter in 25/06 cal. E.R.Shaw heavy sporter barrel. I would like to find someone in the southern part of the state that could fit the rifle in a new stock. The current stock is the older California type with oversize flat forearm and Maple tip/pistol grip cap ugly and heavy. I dont have the new one at this time so suggestions on where to find and who to trust to do a proper job appreciated. Thanks

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Check out Richards Microfit stocks. I have bought several stocks from them over the last 20 years and have been very happy with them. Make sure to check out the closeouts. I picked up an exhibition grade english walnut stock that was marked down to $89 from $479 because of a small flaw in the grip area.

fender

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    southern indiana
    Been offline due to failed hard drive. Appreciate the responses. Will definitely check out Richards. Hogue overmolded stocks just never have appealed to me. I prefer a classic sporter profile stock. Would love to find a competent person to finish inletting and bed the action in a walnut or synthetic stock. I have even considered shipping the barreled action out to be done. Thanks again

Top Bottom