• Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    My LGS recommended JM Gunsmithing 317-557-9705

FYI: I'm guessing that number is no longer valid since he's no longer doing business on Indy's South Side.

I've been told that he's moved everything "back home" down near Spencer. Or maybe French Lick. I'm not sure. Either way, I'd probably look elsewhere if you're in central Indiana.

So, OP, what's wrong with the gun? There are other folks around who may be able to help depending on the issue.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    What is wrong with it and/or what do you want done to it?

I had been out shooting it. The slide locked back like always. I was finished shooting so I just put it in the case. That evening I got it out to clean it and the slide was "locked" there. I broke the pistol down and everything looked good. When I put it back together it now works just find.

I just wanted someone to look it over and tell me what happened. This old pistol means a lot to me.

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    I had been out shooting it. The slide locked back like always. I was finished shooting so I just put it in the case. That evening I got it out to clean it and the slide was "locked" there. I broke the pistol down and everything looked good. When I put it back together it now works just find.

I just wanted someone to look it over and tell me what happened. This old pistol means a lot to me.

I've used Dave Lancello. He works out of Indy Gun Bunker. He's worked on some older milsurps for me.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    FYI: I'm guessing that number is no longer valid since he's no longer doing business on Indy's South Side.

I've been told that he's moved everything "back home" down near Spencer. Or maybe French Lick. I'm not sure. Either way, I'd probably look elsewhere if you're in central Indiana.

The number is still valid. Just picked up my Beretta from Jeff on Friday. He did move his shop back to his garage. Just south of the intersection of Shelbyville Road and Stop 11 Road. Had a nice chat with Jeff's wife. She told me they hope to break ground on their new home and shop by late spring outside of French Lick. So their move is some time off. Jeff retired from IMPD, but still serves as a reserve officer, so call before you stop by.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    The number is still valid. Just picked up my Beretta from Jeff on Friday. He did move his shop back to his garage. Just south of the intersection of Shelbyville Road and Stop 11 Road. Had a nice chat with Jeff's wife. She told me they hope to break ground on their new home and shop by late spring outside of French Lick. So their move is some time off. Jeff retired from IMPD, but still serves as a reserve officer, so call before you stop by.

Great information! Thank you.

Top Bottom