• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I've ordered a new upper and would like to have it installed on my M&P Sport II.

Another dumb question:

Did you order a complete barrelled upper? Or, I'm presuming, a stripped upper and you want all parts from the "old" upper removed and re-installed on the new stripped upper?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There are likely plenty of INGOer AR builders in your neighborhood willing to help you out. That said, the factory barrel may not come off easily.

I think I'd take it to Kenny at Bradis.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    There are likely plenty of INGOer AR builders in your neighborhood willing to help you out. That said, the factory barrel may not come off easily.

I think I'd take it to Kenny at Bradis.

I have done more than a few builds, but haven't removed a factory barrel yet. If you have no luck and want to make the drive to the north side of Bloomington, I have the tools and would help you out.

I do know there are INGO'ers in your area. I just don't know if they build AR's. Chez?

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I have all the tools personally but do not have any place inside to build one right now. I will be at Bradis all day Saturday and Sunday if you want to bring it in. Just please bring it in early in the day so that I can work around other customers. Shouldn't take to long and you will be on your way. Kenny

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have all the tools personally but do not have any place inside to build one right now. I will be at Bradis all day Saturday and Sunday if you want to bring it in. Just please bring it in early in the day so that I can work around other customers. Shouldn't take to long and you will be on your way. Kenny

Here you go! This is your best bet.

Johnk

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville

see you as soon as the part comes in. thanx Kenny.

Top Bottom