• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Anyone have one they are will to rent out? I've got an M&P 9c (first gen) that I want to replace the sights on with Trijicon. Only M&P I've got, so having a hard time justifying buying the tool outright. More than will to put down a deposit if it make you feel more comfortable. Located on east side of Indy, work in Noblesville.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not close to you, but I've purchased M&P night sights at Bradis for this very reason and had Kenny (Simon6101 on INGO) install them there for me for free. If you decide to go this route, I'd PM him and make sure he will be there when you get ready to head over and they have the sights or can order them that you are looking for. Probably other shops closer to you that can do this also.

Yes, you might be able to get the sights cheaper online, but getting them installed at point of purchase by an S&W armorer was worth it for me. Especially since I think there is a spring underneath M&P rear sights that likes to escape.

rmw250

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 28, 2014
    Kokomo
    For the price you should get this : https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Sight-Pusher-Tool-Handguns/dp/B075QV1SQY

It’s $40 and is basically a no thrills sight remover and installer that you use in a vise. This is a newer version than what I have and I have done DOZENS with mine and it would last 5 lifetimes. Should come with multiple inserts for different guns but I’m positive it has the M&P.

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the replies. I've already got a very similar sight pusher sitting in my cart on amazon as well. I'm reaching out to Bare Arms up here in Noblesville to get a quote from them.

rmw250

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 28, 2014
    Kokomo
    Gotcha, I promise it will serve you well. It’s always good to have one on hand especially if it’s going to be awhile until you get some rounds through it to know if you need to drift them left or right. Or dial in other guns. Good luck man!

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm going to look around a bit before making a final decision. Bare Arms quoted me $75 to install sights weather I supply then or buy them from them. I'll get an email out to Indy Arms as well. I don't think Hoosier Armory has a smith, but correct me if I'm wrong.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm going to look around a bit before making a final decision. Bare Arms quoted me $75 to install sights weather I supply then or buy them from them. I'll get an email out to Indy Arms as well. I don't think Hoosier Armory has a smith, but correct me if I'm wrong.

That $75 quote is crazy IMO, especially buying the sights there. Kenny (Simon6101) did mine for free on my M&P when I bought them at Bradis. I'd ping Simon6101 ( https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/simon6101.html ) and see if you could meet up with him.

or find another S&W armorer. A full blown gun smith is not needed, an armorer should be able to handle this no problem.

I'm not sure if member NHT3 is an S&W armorer (believe he is a Glock armorer), but you might check with him as well.

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    If you purchase sights and need them installed, I can do them at Bradis. I charge $15. Just have to make sure I'll be there. I am only part time

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Haven't been down there in quote a while, it would be a good excuse to check out what's in stock. I'm leaning towards picking them up on my own, as I have about 7K amazon points, and I can get a set for less than $40 out of pocket. I reach out to you in PM in the not to distant future and see if I can make it down there sometime when you're there.

Top Bottom