• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deerslayer512

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 23, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Hello all, i recently picked up a ruger super blackhawk 4 5/8" and I'm looking to get it re-blued with a high polish finish. Anyone in the indy area do good re-blueing? Any idea what this should run me?

240sx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2019
    Fishers
    Talk to Ruger as you might be better off on Ruger doing the work. Get a price and you can say yes or no.

Ruger redid a old Redhawk for $130 including shipping back to me. Hard part was getting it to them which was was like $65 overnight.
    Can't complain about the job they did, gun looks brand new. Had it back to me in exactly 10 days.
    I sent the gun in with some custom Eagle grips that were too tight and requested they fit the grips to the frame. No problem they took care of it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Ruger redid a old Redhawk for $130 including shipping back to me. Hard part was getting it to them which was was like $65 overnight.
    Can't complain about the job they did, gun looks brand new. Had it back to me in exactly 10 days.
    I sent the gun in with some custom Eagle grips that were too tight and requested they fit the grips to the frame. No problem they took care of it.

If that was recent then that is a pretty good deal even with shipping.

DragBag31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2019
    Carmel
    Pinnacle Firearms on the North side of indy does a great job re-bluing. Reasonable pricing, high quality, and quick turn around time.

Top Bottom